A Webinar: Strategies for Finding Customers on Social Media
Jesse from Cratejoy and Subscription School covers some basics around setting up Facebook and Instagram, and how to use these social media channels to find customers for your subscription box. Includes screen shots, Q+A, and useful resources for first-time subscription box business owners.
This is the first of Cratejoy/Subscription School’s bi-weekly webinars, which are free and open to all registered Cratejoy merchants.
Download the Social Media Cheat Sheet PDF here:
Finding Customers on Social Media: Outline
- 10 reasons to be using social media with your business
- Poll: Who Uses Which Social Media Channels?
- Setting Up Facebook
- Exploring the Dashboard
- Getting Early Followers
- Content on Facebook – Which Posts Work?
- Insights and Measuring Success
- Suggestion: Link your Help Desk solution (like Zendesk) to Facebook for keeping track of and answering customer inquiries
- The Basics of Ads and Boosting Posts
- Setting Up Instagram
- Posting Best Practices
- Following/Liking Best Practices
- Apps to Keep Track of Followers
- Q+A Period
- Final Thoughts